Monday, January 11, 2010

Keeping busy...





Happy 2010! Life has been pretty busy around here and I can't believe Devin and I just celebrated our second Christmas with Maysa and Danilo. The Mid-west has been completely covered by snow. I think we have approx 24 inches on the ground as of now. The kids have five snow days to make up so far and the freezing temps and ice everyday is a common occurrence. I have booked us a trip to Florida for the first part of February...I have to get our of here before we all crack! Poor Maysa gets shocked at every turn by static electricity, and because it so dry here everyday is a bad hair day. Devin has managed to fill up every night of the week with an activity, and Danilo is taking beginner wrestling. Maysa and I take a mommy and me gymnastics class once a week. Life has been busy, and we are looking forward to a wonderful 2010!
Keep praying for the family's still waiting for their little ones to come home this year!

No comments: