Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

It always cracks me up when Danilo and an animal are in a photo together. He always has this look like he is being forced to pet it. Danilo just isn't a big animal lover, he doesn't dislike them but doesn't react to them either. I guess the good thing about that is he won't be asking me for any pets.







We headed to one of our local Pumpkin Patches on Sunday. The kids had fun picking out their pumpkins. It was so cold!
We had a light dusting of snow last Saturday, and sat at Devin's football game last night and froze as well. Our forecasters are predicting the coldest fall on record...I have this strange feeling we will be trick-or-treating in 20 degree weather this year.

1 comment:

merkley4 said...

I am so jealous!!! We have been pretty much quarantined until Makyla gets her surgery to prevent illness which would prevent her surgery!!! I love fall festivities... but you are sure right... it is COLD!! Your children are so darn cute!!!